Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On the second day came Bob...


bobday2
Originally uploaded by EyesbyNikon
The courier knocked the door off the hinges this morning. Lucky for him he was carrying a gadget that had my name on it. Gadgets make me happy. Bob is a communication gadget that let me get rid of my router, my phone and my airport all in one hit. If it made triple shot caramel esspresso grande I would vote Bob for president.

Bob is supposed to be plug and play. What they don't tell you is that means plug Bob in and then play "How many idiots in tech support can i speak to in 2 hours before my phone will work again?". I don't call tech support so they can read the 76 page pdf that comes with Bob to me and learn as they go, but apparently they think that is customer service. Funny how a great communication device comes with people in support that seem to be meeting humans for the first time by taking jobs in a call centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment