Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Does this phone make my ass look big?

Today I asked a young lady with a jewel studded phone with all sorts of tassles and add ons "What is with the exploded bead shop you have stuck to your ear?" I got an answer I found ridiculous. "It shows people my personality." OK. You use it to talk to people that aren't anywhere they can see you and all it shows me is that you are a superficial attention seeking airhead. It may be harsh but I still believe that conversations over the phone are private matters. Not only do I not want to know I do not need to know about "Sharron sooo like totally did it with Eddy at the dance like ya know like" It is likely to cause a torrent of abuse you didn't expect for verbally invading my personal space. If only she had been born when a mobile phone needed a backpack for the battery and it had a curly cord connecting to the handset. Maybe her view on this fashion piece would be in line with mine. No dear it doesn't make your ass look big it makes your brain look small.

No comments:

Post a Comment